Sunday, April 26, 2009

baptism in the first degree...

or maybe I just got my first degree in baptism? Who knows. But, I do know this has been an awesome day! It's late, so I'm going to keep this short and let the pictures tell most of the story. Today was the first baptism service of my pastoral career...I'm not sure I've ever been so humbled and excited at the same time (outside of our wedding). To be a part of such a sacred movement of the Lord where all three Holy Persons of the Trinity are present and active is simply overwhelming. The church body blew me away as well, coming around this young man to celebrate the work of God in his life. Praise God for a love that is always, ALWAYS, greater than sin! The old is gone and the new has come! Take a look....












































































No comments: