Sunday, September 09, 2007

A Quick Word...






I'm on my way to bed, but I just had to write this down before I could sleep. Jeanine and I went to see TobyMac in concert tonight at Questapalooza. If you don't know what either of those things are, you can click on the word and check them out.

TobyMac gave two simple truths to the crowd...

(1) - God loves you! He is ready and willing to help you turn your life around. When you turn to Him there is Love and Forgiveness. All your past mistakes, they are washed away. And...

(2) - You were made to worship and adore the God who created you! Each of us has this very purpose at the center of our lives.

Two simple truths: Love centered - Life changing!

Here's definitely a shout out to Quest Community Church for a great, Christ honoring, fun-filled event!

1 comment:

The LeRoys said...

I love Toby Mac! Sarah wrote that, but I think Matt is a little more obsessed than I am.