- In two weeks time we've been able to enjoy 30 degree snowy weather and 80 degree carolina skies.
- I've got a new temporary job working at the UNC School of Dentistry.
- Jeanine and I head down to Rose Hill, NC just about every other week where I get to do some preaching at Bethel Wesleyan Church.
- "The Story" our Tuesday night Bible Study down on Franklin street is in it's 7th week and it's going great!
- Dr. Jo Anne Lyon, General Superintendent of the Wesleyan Church and founder of World Hope came to visit Chapel Hill!
- Matt and I recently traveled to Oklahoma Wesleyan University and met some students who are going to come spend the summer as a part of the City on a Hill Project Team.
- We just returned from a great weekend of sharing the COAHP vision with Bagley Swamp Wesleyan Church in Hertford, NC. Many Thanks to James Spaugh!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Realizing it's been too long since I last posted let me just give you a few updates: